Thingamajig is a FREE bi-weekly community kids group for kids between the ages of 3-12! In order to participate, please ensure to fill out and submit the parental consent online or print and sign the form and bring it to the event. Here’s our 2016 schedule:
February 4 – “A Celebration of Love” @ 6:30 pm.
- We will meet at Bethel for a story, craft and some fun games with a Valentine’s theme. Snack to follow!
February 18 – “Sliding Fun” @ 6:30 pm.
- We will meet at Bethel to enjoy a great hour of sliding, followed by some hot chocolate. (Sliding on hill across the street from church; weather permitting.)
March 3 – “Dentist Visit” @ 6:30 pm.
- We’re happy to have Dr. Oliver join us from Bay Roberts Dental. WEAR YOUR PJs, and bring along your beautiful smiles and enjoy a healthy snack afterwards!
March 17 – “Easter-Themed Story and Crafts Night” @ 6:30 pm.
- We’ll meet together at Bethel to remember what The Cross means to us. After a story and activity, we will enjoy some yummy, chocolatey treats together!
March 31 – EASTER BREAK!
April 14 – “Sing, Dance and Learn” @ Thingamajig @ 6:30 pm.
- We’ll learn some cool, new action songs together at Bethel. We’d love to “hear” you there!!
April 28 – “Gym Night” @ Amalgamated @ 6:30 pm.
- Meet us for an energizing night out at Amalgamated Academy. Please bring your indoor sneakers. =)
May 12 – “Closing Party” @ 6:30 pm.
- Join us at Bethel for a night of GAMES, PRIZES, BALLOON ANIMALS and PIZZA! You won’t want to miss it!
All children under 5, must be accompanied by their guardian.
All children must have a current Registration Form filled out and signed by guardian.
You can also register online and guardian can sign on the day of the event.
LIKE us on facebook!